The Special Olympics National Summer Games is the largest sporting event for disabled people in 2017 and provides unique and valuable opportunities for sponsors to align with the Special Olympics brand, 2,600 athletes from across the country, 15,000 plus spectators, as well as celebrity ambassadors and media partners.
Our Games Media supporters include BBC & ITV Regions, BBC Radio Sheffield, Sheffield Live, Hallam FM/Capital Radio, Sheffield Star and Yorkshire Post.
The 2013 National Summer Games in Bath engaged around 880 million people online as part of an intensive PR and media campaign.
Sponsors & Supporters Benefits
- Branding activation in the 18 month run up to the Games (online, pre games events, media releases and within the sports venues)
- Branding rights at the Opening Ceremony and across all Games venues during Games time
- Targeted PR campaigns
- Unique hospitality benefits at the Opening Ceremony and at sporting events
- Opportunities to meet athletes and present medals
- Access to local athletes pre games
- Volunteering opportunities and employee/client involvement
- Access to our celebrity ambassadors and special guests
- Potential for targeted support of specific games areas or sports
A corporate partnership with the Games represents an unique opportunity to get involved with the world’s largest disability sports organisation and support grass-roots disability sport in GB, improving the health and confidence of children and adults with intellectual disabilities through the power of sport.
We have a number of partnership packages available including:
- Presenting Sponsors
- Games Partners
- Games Sponsors
- Games Supporters
- Games Friends
For further information please download our sponsorship packages opportunities presentation or contact Bonnie Clayton on 07970 988 636 or email.
Please help us make our Games a reality for our 2,600 athletes with intellectual disabilities. To make a one off donation please click here; donate now.
Look back at our previous games through the eyes of the Special Olympics GB corporate partners